The FiiO Q1 II portable DAC and headphone amplifier provides you with a simple way of improving the sound quality from your sources, whether it be portable smart devices or a computer.
The Q1 Mark II is capable of decoding up to 384/ 32-bit PCM, as well as up to DSD256, with outstanding performance. With its two separate crystal oscillators, each designed to handle different sampling rates to achieve the utmost accuracy in digital-to-analog conversion, it's clear to see the Q1 II punches well above its weight in terms of versatility and performance.
The Q1 Mark II used some of the finest components in its well-thought-out design. The DAC employed is the AKM AK4452, which decodes high sampling rate formats with a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. The headphone amplifier chip in the Q1 Mark II is the audiophile-approved OPA926 with extremely low noise output. Finally, low-pass filter duties for line output are handled by a Texas Instruments OPA1662.
Plug it into your computer's USB port for a massive upgrade to your computer's onboard sound card. Supports sample rates up to 384 kHz/ 32-bit PCM. There is also a line input for amplifying any audio source via a 3.5 mm connection, such as a cell phone or digital audio player.
Official Apple MFi certification means perfect compatibility with iOS
Apple MFi certification program is extremely strict - only about 2% of devices submitted to the program actually pass. Thus, actually being MFi certified means that not only is the Q1 Mark II is perfectly compatible with all versions of iOS, but also that you can be assured the new Q1 is of a certain level of quality.
- Official Apple MFi certification means perfect compatibility with iOS
- Includes Lightning-to-Micro-USB cable for connecting Apple devices
- Supports sample rates up to 384 kHz / 32-bit
- Native support for DSD64 / 128 / 256 formats
- USB DAC decodes audio formats up to 384 / 32-bit PCM
- Compact for easy portability
- The stylish obconical rotary volume knob
- Gain and Bass Boost toggle switches
- Exceptional high-quality components arranged in an intelligent design
- Connections: 3.5mm Combination line-in / line-out, Micro USB, 2.5mm balanced output, 3.5mm output
- Battery life: 20 hours (AUX) / 10 hours (USB DAC)
- Sand-blasted anodized aluminum construction
- Weight: 101 grams (including battery)
- Dimensions: H 99 mm x W 59 mm x D 12 mm
- Warranty 12 Months
Within New Zealand
NZ Audio guarantees the quality of all its products