NZAudio recognizes that your personal information is very important to you. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1993 which protects your rights as a consumer on our site.
- When you visit this website, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name and email address. If you choose to provide personal information, your information will be maintained in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Information collected on this site will be kept confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our websites. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Although we aim to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you may transmit to us or our transmissions to you.
- Information collected on this website that is not expressly disclosed by you will be held and used on an anonymous basis. We may track your website usage for the purpose of collecting information relating to your access to and use of this website using a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that records your website usage and to authenticate that you are permitted to use the website. You can disable cookies at any time by turning them off in your browser. However you may not be able to access some areas of the website and/or some areas of the website may not function properly if you do so.
- We may use personal information collected on this website for purposes such as arranging services, individual customer care, mailing of product or services information, market, service and product analysis, marketing or general or special offers. The information may be stored, processed, and, if necessary, passed onto other entities within our organisation or our service providers and contractors. The information collected through this website is held and controlled by us, related parties and by contractors who may include third party service providers such as but not limited to email services.
- When you enter the website we may also collect aggregate data for session management and site development purposes. We may use session variables and cookies data for session management purposes. Session variables may be used to record how long it is since you logged on to a community area and maintain your preferences for your visit. Cookies may be used to record how long since you last completed an on-line poll or form. This will allow us to improve site operation by making sure the same person cannot cast multiple entries on forms or votes in on- line polls, or by allowing you to re-renter the site shortly after exiting without the need to log in again.
- We may collect and aggregate information to develop our website or to optimise website operation. In order to continually enhance the site’s features, performance, and relevance to you we may collect certain information (such as your browser and platform type, and the site you have come from) using cookies. Other site data such as how visitors use the site may also be collected to monitor site performance and develop future enhancements. This data will generally be grouped to measure trends.
- We endeavour to keep confidential the personal information you provide and to not release it to a third party, except where required by law or as described under clause 2. We will not be responsible for any breaches of security caused by third parties and do not represent that the website is completely secure.
- You may request access to any readily retrievable information held about you and, where that information is inaccurate, ask for it to be corrected.
- The information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services (such as information on your browsing activity when visiting this website) and any other information collected in relation to your use of and interest in our products and services.
- If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to make the full benefits of this website available to you.
- By using this site, you agree to these policies, terms and conditions.
Your information is stored with us only to provide information for your purchase, and will remain only with NZAudio. It will not be given to third parties.
In using nzaudio.co.nz you authorise us to collect, retain and use your personal information for the purposes of:
- processing your registration application;
- assessing your credit-worthiness;
- undertaking any dealings or transactions with you;
- processing and delivery of your order(s)
- enforcing any legal or other rights we may have against you in any manner that we see fit; and
- sending you any advertising or promotional material.
If you would like any more information, please go to http://privacy.org.nz/
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we (NZAudio) are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.