- Very clear sound reproduction
- Entry model for home and studio
- Patented Ultrasone S-Logic Natural Surround Sound Technology
- Gold-coated transducers.
- Pleasant wearing comfort, with a weight of only 282 g .
- Flattering textile and leather on the ears and on the head, completes this exquisite headphones.
- The head pad of aluminum headband specially developed for Ultrasone editions is covered with precious dark gray leather of the Ethiopian long-haired sheep.
- This high-quality leather provides supplest wearing quality. The ear cups are covered with very fine micro velor selected. The softness of this material fits smoothly into the airy sound.
- The ear cups of Edition 12 are matt chrome-plated and decorated with specifically crafted inlaid aluminum. The whole of the material choice emphasizes the openness of this headset and pleasing to the eye at first glance.
- Their wishes. Our passion. With this high-end headphones, we responded to requests of our worldwide fans to develop a luxurious open-rounder. The creation of the Edition 12 is our thank you for years of loyalty and love for our products.
- S-Logic ™Plus technology
- Dynamic principle, open
- Frequency Response 6-42000 Hz
- Impedance 40 Ohm
- Sound pressure 99 dB
- MU Metal shielding (ULE-technology)
- 40 mm, gold-plated sound transducer
- NdFeB Magnet
- Weight 282g (without cable)
- Cable length 3m
- Highly flexible OFC (99.99% pure copper, silver plated) optimized with aramid
- Jack plug 6.3mm, gold plated
- 5-year warranty
- Hand-crafted in Germany
Within New Zealand
NZ Audio guarantees the quality of all its products