The FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier improves audio quality and volume from your sound source. It represents great value with new features and build quality.
The FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier is designed for Hi-Fi listening applications and is compatible with a wide range of headphones and earphones. The all aluminum alloy body and chassis of the amplifier shields against electromagnetic interference and the built-in rechargeable 1400 mAH battery provides approximately 16 hours of operation on a four-hour charge via the mini USB port. For inputs and outputs, it features a 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input socket and a 3.5mm stereo headphone output socket.
The FiiO A3 uses an OPA1642 chip as the voltage pre-amplifier and an AD8397 power amplifier chip to deliver the maximum power output of 450mW into 16Ω (270 mW into 32 Ω) with a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, a signal-to-noise ratio of equal to or greater than 108 dB, and a T.H.D. of less than 0.004% into loads between 16 and 150Ω.
The FiiO A3 controls include a low-high gain toggle switch, a rotary volume control and a fully discrete bass boost circuit that can be bypassed to decrease interference and lower the overall noise floor.
- All new design.
- All aluminum alloy body and chassis shielding from EM interference.
- Reliable toggle switches.
- The improved sound performance with an OPA1642 pre-amplifier with great layering and medium and high-frequency extension. The power amplifier chip AD8397 serves as the current amplifier, with great control of low frequencies and smooth driveability.
- A fully discrete bass circuit design. Bass On - Boosts bass effect without influencing the overall sound field. Bass Off – Bypasses the bass circuit, decreases interference and noise floor thus ensuring the purity of the sound.
- Increased battery capacity with the 1400mAH battery providing more than 16 hours of operation.
- Power Supply Input Socket: Micro USB port.
- Maximum output power: 450mW (16-ohms), 270mW (32-ohms).
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >=108dB.
- THD: <0.004%.
- Charging time: ~240 min.
- Operating time: Approx 16 hours.
- Recommended earphone impedance: 16-150 ohms.
- Dimensions: 91.2 x 56 x 13mm.
- Weight: 92g including battery.
What's in the box
- 1 x FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier.
- 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, 11cm long.
- 1 x USB Charging cable.
- 1 x Rubberband (to connect devices together).
- 4 x Rubber feet.
- 1 x Instruction manual.
Within New Zealand
NZ Audio guarantees the quality of all its products